Join Surrey Care Association
Want to be a Member with us?
Becoming a member of the Surrey Care Association is a simple process.
Membership fees are based on the nature and size of the service/s you provide and we believe offer real value for money.
If you would like to enquire about membership, please submit a Membership Enquiry form here, or alternatively call our membership officer on 01372 571174.
If you would like to submit a membership form, please click the appropriate links below:
What we offer for our Care Providers
Already a Member?
If you are already a member of the Surrey Care group, click here to login.
Want to change your password? click here.
Forgotten your Member Log-In details?
Fill in the form below
If you are a member of Surrey Care Association and you need to have your Log-In details Reset or sent to you, please fill in the below form.
One of our team will be in touch with you shortly to send you your details.
Some of our benefits:
- Regular communications and newsletters
- Networking Meetings
- Discounted rates for SCA Conferences and workshops
- Access to buying group and commercial partnership at members rates
- Access and participation in SCA Surrey recruitment initiatives
- Key business information
- Social care intelligence, including policy updates
- Digital advertising space, reaching 80,000 people in one year on our website
- Enhanced business listing on the SCA website
- Participation in lobbying and influencing initiatives e.g. government and regulatory
- Free monthly subscription to Care Management Matters (CMM) - this 'thinking-person's magazine.