Join Surrey Care Association
Become a member!
We support over 230 adult social care providers in over 500 locations in Surrey through:
- Breaking news alerts on Adult Social Care (ASC) in Surrey: compliance, infection control, policy and government updates
- Funding opportunity alerts – regionally and nationally
- Compliance: Care Quality Commission live updates relevant for Nursing, Residential, Assisted Living, Learning Disability or Home care ASC settings
- Expert support from experienced colleagues running independent, charitable and
- LA funded adult social care settings - who have national profile with DHSC and NHS
- Digital and Data: Capacity Tracker and data updates, local SCA support team for Digital compliance
We not only offer membership to providers inside Surrey but to those who operate from outside the area. Please review our membership offer to see how we can help you to provide the best quality care possible. Surrey Care Offer
Submit a Membership Enquiry
A recent comment from a CQC Report from one of our Members, CHD Living, Surrey Hills with The Manager Rebecca Page
Working in Partnership with others
The service was a founder member of Surrey Care Association. The registered manager attended regular network meetings as part of this. She also represented Surrey Care Association at the Surrey Safeguarding Adults Board delivery groups which develops Surrey Safeguarding Adult Board policies and procedures.
Why join the Surrey Care Association?
By joining us, you will be updated on the latest regulations, be able to source training and support services that help social care businesses run effectively and importantly we act as a route into the County Council and Clinical Commissioning Groups.
How to join the Surrey Care Association?
Please complete our Membership Enquiry Forms below Once you have clicked submit our Membership Officer will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss the SCA Membership sign up process in detail.
We look forward to hearing from you!