Welcome to the Surrey Care Association
Surrey Care Association (SCA) is a not-for-profit membership organisation, created in 2005, open to all providers of Adult Social Care (ASC) and support in Surrey. This includes: private, voluntary, charitable and statutory Adult Social Care (ASC) settings.
- SCA support Adult Social Care professionals so people using services achieve best possible quality of life.
- We do this by driving positive change, best practice and innovation by working with health and Local Authority colleagues
- SCA exist to help shape the future of Adult Social Care in Surrey
- Our voluntary member elected Board actively represent members at local, regional and national levels
- We provide independent support and advice to the Adult Social care sector in Surrey through funding, learning and development opportunities, networks and regular news.
As member of national bodies, the Care Association Alliance and the National Care Forum, we give a voice to calls for Adult Social Care reform in Surrey. We are also an active member of the South East Care Alliance (SESCA).
Our Surrey Care Awards
Our annual awards recognise and celebrate the fantastic work of Adult Social Care professionals in Surrey who deliver the best care possible, despite ongoing sector challenges. Find our current awards event details here.
Become a member!
We support over 230 adult social care providers in over 500 locations in Surrey through:
- Breaking news alerts on Adult Social Care (ASC) in Surrey: compliance, infection control, policy, government updates
- Funding opportunity alerts – regionally and nationally
- Compliance: Care Quality Commission live updates for Nursing, Residential, Assisted Living, Learning Disability and Home care settings
- Support from experienced colleagues running independent, charitable and LA funded adult social care settings - who have national profile with DHSC and NHS
- SCA have a national profile and regular contact with DHSC and national NHS teams
- Digital and Data: Capacity Tracker and data updates, local SCA team support for digital compliance to ASC providers
SCA: representing charitable, small to medium and large adult social care organisations in Surrey
Telephone: 0300 200 1005
Are you looking for care?
Our member organisations give a great range of services for people who require adult social care. Whatever type of care you require,
our members can help!
Care service provider?
Membership of SCA can help your business or setting thrive and survive. As a member you will have access to regular monthly Networking Meetings for Registered Managers/Domiciliary Care Providers and Learning Disability Care Providers, exclusive ASC training and commercial offers. We offer regular updates on ASC policy and news through email and socials, enhanced business listings and special commercial rates. We run two Conferences a year, and regular in person networks in addition to online networks meetings.
Looking for a career in care?
ur members are the most forward thinking and reputable care service providers in Surrey. Take a look at some of the career
opportunities they currently have available and apply direct through this site.