Workshop to improve interview techniques
and identifying candidates’ values and skills.
Target group: Registered Managers, Deputy Managers, Senior Staff and Training Managers HR.
Date: Thursday April 4th, 2019 || Time: 10am- 4pm
This engaging workshop is about how to improve interview techniques and identifying candidates’ values and skills.
By the end of the workshop providers will:
- Understand the rationale for the Value Based interview skills.
- Be able to outline an approach to interviewing that reflects your business needs.
- Be aware of the resources currently available to support interviewing techniques.
- Evaluate models of interviewing and developing interview skills that suit your business
- Know how to ensure that evidence is captured in an interview to help make the appointment that works for you.
- Develop an action plan for implementation
- SCA Members: £25
- Non-Members: £30
- 1 (current)