We offer discounts on Implementation fees and Monthly Subscription fees to SCA members.
Digital Care Planning tools are becoming widely available. We believe that this is because it is a very wise investment for any operator, with benefits to all stakeholders – residents, staff, managers, owners, and a Return on Investment quickly demonstrated. It can also be used to work towards improving a service’s CQC rating as there is so much scope to evidence the level of care delivered and an ethos of continuous improvement, thanks to the raft of data that can be evidenced as a single service or collectively as a group.
- Sekoia’s philosophy is “enabling care”. In conjunction with front line care staff, we have developed a very user-friendly digital care planning system that is designed to be used at point of care.
- Sekoia allows carers to have more time delivering person-centred care aligned to care plans and spend less time completing paper work, which improves quality of life for residents and job satisfaction for staff
- It can be tailored bespoke to providers, all types of service and service users.
- Our implementation method is very hands-on and thorough to ensure everyone is well trained and the organization gets the most out of using Sekoia.
- Practically, the system demonstrates compliance whilst delivering operational efficiencies and studies have shown that a saving of 1.5 hours per carer per shift can be realised when switching from paper to Sekoia for care planning and care notes. The benefit of using less paper is environmental as well as financial.
Case studies are available on our website: https://www.sekoia-care.co.uk/cases/
"We are so pleased to be involved with SCA, which is just one of the brilliant things the Sekoia team get to be involved with, as part of our company's commitment to supporting Social Care. We give our time to judging at the Great British Care Awards, supporting The Care Workers Charity (a shout out to our company founders Morten and Tobias who completed the fundraising night-time climb of Snowdon!) where we are a lead sponsor plus we are a founding patron of Championing Social Care.
Our work is all about fulfilling our mission to "Enable Care", and Morten is one of the Co-Chairs of Social Care Innovators a network of working groups to drive innovative change in the sector.
I (Rachel) have been with Sekoia for a couple of years and am so pleased to have found such a great company after being in banking for over 20 years. I was working with Social Care providers for 4 of those, and hated the banking but loved the Social Care sector! Building relationships and supporting providers to realise the benefits of "going digital" gives me great job satisfaction. I'd love to have a conversation with you to understand where you are on your journey and explore if Sekoia might be right for you. No hard sell, and no one size fits all!".
Please do email me directly on: email@example.com