Effective Communications Workshop
Communicating effectively with service users, families, staff and stakeholders is vital for social care Providers. This workshop is ideal for organisations that want to improve the way they communicate, to inspire or motivate staff, or become better communicators with service users and key stakeholders.
In this half-day workshop you will learn:
- What is effective communications?
- How to overcome your key communication challenges.
- Internal and external communications – is there a difference?
- How to define and develop your key messages.
- How to engage and inspire your audience.
- Communication channels – which to use, when and how
*Please note - Registration is at 8:45 AM with the workshop commencing at 9:00 AM
SCA Training is very popular and often oversubscribed. SCA keeps the cost of its training as low as possible, once a place has been booked, cancellations may be made up to 14 days before the event. However, you may change the name of the person attending from your organisation at any point. Full payment is required prior to the event. Any surplus income derived from SCA training activities will be used for the purpose of improving workforce development support for providers.
SCA Members - £60 per person
Non-Members - £80 per person
Book your place by completing the form