- Why Carers Need To Take Care Of Themselves Too : 5 Tips for Staying Healthy as a Carer
- Recruitment and Retention Tips: If you’re a manager…
- Supporting your Team During Ramadan
To receive an advance learner loan you need to be
- 19 or older on the first day of your course.
- Your course must be a Level 3, 4, 5 or 6 qualification, for example A Levels or graduate certificate and run at an approved college or training provider in England
Ask your college or training provider if you do not know if your course is eligible.
Advertise your placements to university students in Surrey
- University of Surrey - Employer Guide for Placement Programme
- Advertising placements on Surrey Pathfinder