Interview Techniques Workshop
Workshop to improve interview techniques and identifying candidates’ values and skills.
Target group: Registered Managers, Deputy Managers, Senior Staff and Training Managers HR.
Date: Thursday 20th June, 2019 || Time: 10am- 4pm
This engaging workshop is about how to improve interview techniques and identifying candidates’ values and skills.
By the end of the workshop providers will:
- Understand the rationale for the Value Based interview skills.
- Be able to outline an approach to interviewing that reflects your business needs.
- Be aware of the resources currently available to support interviewing techniques.
- Evaluate models of interviewing and developing interview skills that suit your business
- Know how to ensure that evidence is captured in an interview to help make the appointment that works for you.
- Develop an action plan for implementation
How to get there?
SCA Members £25 | Non-Members £30
Register your Interest by submitting the form.
Due to limited spaces, once the form is submitted, SCA will send you a booking form to be completed for booking confirmation.