Workforce Resources

Are you getting the right funding for training?

To receive an advance learner loan you need to be

  • 19 or older on the first day of your course.
  • Your course must be a Level 3, 4, 5 or 6 qualification, for example A Levels or graduate certificate and run at an approved college or training provider in England

Ask your college or training provider if you do not know if your course is eligible.

Advertise your placements to university students in Surrey

Supporting your Team During Ramadan

Latest News

Read All
21Oct, 2019
Thursday, 10 October 2019 was World Mental Health Day, an international day for global mental health education, awareness and advocacy against social stigma. In 2018 in the UK, there were 600,000 cases of work-related stress, depression or anxiety.

Read more
21Oct, 2019
“Do we need to have this licence? as we only ever show films in a communal lounge and its their home after all”.

Read more
21Oct, 2019
We are pleased to announce that the second phase of the Adult Social Care Recruitment Campaign launched last week. The campaign is named 'When you care, every day makes a difference."

Read more

Sign up for our newsletter