What does it mean to you?
Keep checking in with us for the latest information from the government and Surrey County Council on plans for a no deal Brexit and the impact on the health and social care provision.
Its is imperative that you develop a contingency plan for the possible no deal scenario, we have documentation that can help you build this plan.
- Brexit Business Readiness Events
- Care Provider Alliance - Developing Contingency Plan for Adult Social Care Service
- EU Update and risk assessment pro forma
- EU Exit planning update from the Department of Health & Social Care from CQC
- EU Exit planning update -Letter to adult social care providers from Jonathan Marron, Director General of Prevention, Community & Social Care
- Kings Fund - Brexit: the implications for health and social care
- Eu Settlement Scheme: Employer Toolkit
- Official Gov.UK Brexit platform
- National Audit Office - Exiting the EU: supply the health and social care sectors
- Care Management Matters - Guidance: Preparing for a no-deal Brexit
- Citation - Braced for Brexit? Here’s the roadmap you need…
- Citation - Four things every employer needs to know about Brexit
- Healthwatch six resources to help you understand the implications of Brexit on health and social care
- Citation - Managing Uncertainty