The Burlington Care Home, located in Shepperton is currently seeking enthusiastic and empathetic team players to join our team. The Burlington is a newly built care home which provides compassionate residential, dementia and respite care in a high-quality and luxurious environment.
We are looking to recruit professional, reliable, naturally caring people who want to make a real difference to peoples' lives.
As a Care Assistant, you will work in a team to provide high quality care to residents paying attention to their specific and individual needs. You will support during meal times, get involved in all activities provided by the home to promote our relationship centred care and have great attention to detail on health and safety measures thereby creating a safe and happy environment in the home.
No experience is necessary as you will be fully trained. Although we can teach you most things, we cannot teach you compassion, so this is an essential requirement for this role. Our Care Assistants are dedicated, have a genuine interest in those they care for and above all are naturally kind and warm-hearted.
To ensure you feel confident in all aspects of your role, you will have the opportunity to develop your career through ongoing training and development opportunities.
The Burlington, Shepperton, Surrey
Bank / 23 / 34.5 / 46 Hours per week
About the Service
Boutique Care Homes aspire to be the best-in-class care homes offering residents and their family’s modern facilities, akin to a 5-star hotel environment with experienced and dedicated teams who will provide the best in care, wellbeing, activities and fine cuisine, with the emphasis being on enjoying life.
The design of our homes and our carefully selected and highly trained staff when combined with our individualised approach to care enables us to provide our residents with an enriching life.
Boutique Care Homes are always seeking high quality people to join our enthusiastic and dedicated teams across the UK.
Our ethos is to deliver a high standard of care and living, and is rooted in our underpinning values of compassion, respect, teamwork and integrity.
Compassion – We choose our staff for their warmth and compassion and their genuine desire to care. Being empathetic, understanding each person’s individual needs, desires and aspirations.
Respect - Mutual respect and appreciation of different experiences that we all contribute. We respect that we are all individual and we treat each other equally and with dignity, bringing family values to our community.
Teamwork - We work better together to ensure that all of our individual aspirations are achieved.
Integrity - We approach every interaction with the best intentions to preserve the integrity of residents, staff and Boutique Care Homes.
- Provide individualised care to residents in all aspects of their daily living.
- Supporting residents at meal times, in accordance with their individual needs.
- Contribute fully to team working, responding positively to colleagues and undertaking all reasonable work instructions promptly.
- Take reasonable care of equipment used to carry out tasks, including general cleanliness and advising on any faults or the need for maintenance or replacement.
- Practice safe systems of work across the range of tasks and in particular moving and handling of loads, by assessing risk and having due regard for personal safety and the safety of residents, visitors and staff.
- Understand personal responsibilities with regard to Health and Safety at Work legislation, particularly in relation to moving and handling of residents and fire safety and evacuation procedures.
- Take an active interest in your personal and professional development by contributing to supervision and appraisal meetings, attending team meetings, and participating in training sessions.
- Adhere to all company and local policies/procedures.
- Develop positive professional relationships with residents, visitors and colleagues.
- A happy, fun and productive working environment
- Competitive pay rates, but most importantly we support our people
- Higher Carer to Resident ratios than most other care home
- 5.6 weeks annual holiday per annum (pro rata) (including public holiday
- Career progression opportunities
- Free uniform (where applicable)
- Free staff meals including hot lunches
- Workplace Pension Scheme
How to Apply:
https://www.boutiquecarehomes.co.uk/careers/vacanc... or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
Closing Date for Vacancy
Contact name & Organisation
Jodie Pike, HR Manager – Boutique Care Homes
Contact Phone: 01708 380 940
Contact Email: email@example.com