Management Motivation and Communication
| Members: £115.00 | Non-Members: £150.00 |
With regret, Surrey Care Association have decided to postpone the Management Motivation and Communication scheduled on Tuesday 31st March 2020 at The Conservatory, Whiteley Village due to COVID -19.
Due to the escalation of the virus within the UK, we feel as a Care Association we have a duty of care to our providers, so have made the decision to postpone until further notice.
We hope to be able to reschedule sometime in the not too distant future, but obviously are keeping abreast of the situation.
Our normal procedure in this event, would be to automatically book a place on the next date when set. However, we will be happy to refund your money if this is preferred. If this is the case, please email email@example.com
To understand ways to manage and motivate teams effectively.
Half Day Course (3 Hours)
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recognise the responsibilities of managers
- understand ways to motivate and support teams
- Be aware of relevant legislation that may impact leadership
- Know how to give effective appraisals
- be aware of ways to work effectively as a team
- understand how to communicate effectively
- Recognise Key Skills for listening to team members
Lessons and topics
- Roles and responsibilities of managers
- The role of a manager
- Supporting your teams
- Skills required to be a manager
- Motivating your teams
- Get to know your team
- Ensure your team are competent