Digital Marketing and Social Media
Digital technologies have changed the way we work, live and communicate. Most people looking for social care now do most of their research online, before calling or visiting a service. Research also shows that there is a growing number of adults online. That’s why it’s essential your care business has an effective digital presence.
This half-day workshop will cover:
- An overview of digital marketing principles.
- How to deliver more traffic to your website.
- Preparing content that attracts the attention of your audiences.
- Social media marketing top tips.
- Digital advertising and video marketing strategies and techniques.
- Understand analytics to monitor and improve your digital performance.
Delegates attending this workshop should come prepared to engage in ‘hands-on’ practice.
*Please note - Registration is at 8:45 AM with the workshop commencing at 9:00 AM
SCA Training is very popular and often oversubscribed. SCA keeps the cost of its training as low as possible, once a place has been booked, cancellations may be made up to 14 days before the event. However, you may change the name of the person attending from your organisation at any point. Full payment is required prior to the event. Any surplus income derived from SCA training activities will be used for the purpose of improving workforce development support for providers.
SCA Members - £60 per person
Non-Members - £80 per person
Book your place by completing the form