Ali Porteous has been working with SCA local CCG and Surrey Social Services, collaborating with providers, commissioners and other groups to look at tools that can help you in your recruitment and retention plans.
Over this year, she will be running a session once a month to discuss best practice around key areas of recruitment. The sessions will generate ‘How to’ work aids that will be available through the SCA website. These sessions are FREE and will help anyone who is involved with the recruitment process.
Email Workforce@surreycare.org.uk to book your place!
Location: James House Leatherhead
Sessions time: From 09 AM to 12.30 PM
Places per session: 10
- February 22nd: How to introduce a workforce plan and make it work for you
- March 29th: How to get the right person to apply to your jobs
- April 26th: How to find team members in unusual places
- May 31st: How to use social media in recruitment and retention
- June 28th: How to work with job centers, schools and colleges to improve recruitment and retention
- July 26th: How to support a work placement, offer volunteer positions and find apprentices & how to make the most of a DBS